Wednesday, March 9, 2011

I Have A New Table

I found this table at a local furniture store. It looks just like the one I am in love with from Restoration Hardware for less than half the price. It is 10 and 1/2 feet long with the leaves in. We broke it in Saturday night when we had dessert and games with about 5 other couples. We could all sit around one table. Now I need to find chairs that I can afford and that I love. Anyone have any ideas? I'm thinking an upholstered parson's chair. In the meantime, we will be using our old oak chairs. Very study and very comfortable but not very stylish.

1 comment:

Thimbleanna said...

Wow! It's beautiful Kim! I love big jumbo tables and that will be perfect for you with your growing family. I have chairs just like yours and shen my FreeDesignerLady was here, she told me to paint mine black to update them. I HATE painting good, beautiful wood, but I'm going to do it -- and I can't wait!