Monday, September 8, 2008

Trying to Take Decent Pictures

My sweet husband is trying to help me out by taking some decent pictures of my halloween garlands so I can post them on Etsy. I had him take a picture of me so you could see what my roll is...you guessed it...blocking the sunlight. I'm still working on the Etsy site. OK, Stephanie is working on it. I have no idea how to do that kind of stuff. I guess I better learn though. I'll let you know when it is up so you can give me suggestions.

I'm off to get posters made, sew table coverings for the Hooked On Ears booth I am doing with my Mother in law this weekend in Layton. We have tickets for a play at the Hale Theatre tonight. (I love the Hale theatre. The plays are always amazingly good for a community theatre.)

1 comment:

Thimbleanna said...

Holy Cow Woman! I'm going to have to assume that you didn't fall off, 'cause, obviously you lived to blog about it. Are you taking a trip next week??? ;-)