Saturday, September 13, 2008

Hooked On Ears

This is what I did this weekend. Here is a picture of our earring booth at a Women's Show in Layton, Utah. What a bust! Hardly anyone came. My MIL and I spend all weekend here.
Another view.
My SIL made all these little gift boxes.
Eli thought of the name of our new little company and Stephanie did our graphics. (Yes, I know they are sideways. I have a new program on my laptop and haven't figured out how to rotate the pictures.)
Here is the other sign Steph made with our prices.
Here they are hanging in the booth. I guess I should have taken of closeup of the earrings. Black onyx, fresh water pearls, tiger's eye, glass beads of varying kinds, ans so many more. Have any suggestions for booth improvements? We have another show scheduled for next month in Park City. I hope it turns out better than this one.

No comments: