Wednesday, April 29, 2009

More Pictures of Logan and Campbell

Logan and I had lots of fun together. I'm really missing the little guy. I mean...look how cute he is. I hate to brag but I have the greatest grandchildren. I really love them all. Their parents are doing such a good job of raising them.
Logan looks just like his mom when she was his age.
Look at these large but cute Campbell feet. Yes, they decided to name him Campbell Brett. His grandfather's middle names.
He looks a little grumpy here. He doesn't like his picture being taken.

We think that Campbell takes after his dad. I think he really looks like his grandpa Paul.
Marissa and Campbell's hands. I wish I was better at that photography thing. I working on it though.

Marissa, Logan, Campbell, and Mike are all doing well. We hope we get to see them again soon.

1 comment:

Kelli Radmall said...

So cute-and Logan does look just like Marissa-especially in those bath pictures. Thanks for posting pictures!