Wednesday, April 29, 2009

A Continuation of Things I Love

I love clocks...yes I do. These are just three of the clocks in my home. Although I must confess that these are the best three as well. The one above I purchased at Target I think.
This one was a gift. You can always give me a clock for a present if you don't know what else to give me. :)
This great clock was $5...yes $5 from RC Wiley when you purchased something. I think I got it when we bought our refrigerator. It does have some awful chimes though very electronic.

I have a small collection of antique watch faces. I'm not sure what to do with them but they are cool. I might just put them in a frame mounted on black fabric. Any suggestions?

1 comment:

Thimbleanna said...

Soooo pretty! I love clocks too -- but the always seem to break!