Sunday, February 10, 2008

Organization...You Have to Love It!


I have quite a bit of jewelry with a mother-in-law and sister-in-law who make jewelry for a living, I've acquired quite a bit. I also go to the wholesale bead shows with my mother-in-law so have made a lot of my own.

Here is an organization idea for your jewelry. I purchased a plate rack and converted it to a jewelry holder. I can see everything so it is easy to pick out jewelry for the day.
I added extra wire across the bars to hang my earrings. I added wire hooks to hang my bracelets and hung my necklaces where you set the plates. I like how it looks on my bathroom wall too. (Just make sure you keep your polishing cloth handy. The steam from the shower will oxidize the sterling silver quickly.)


I can even hang my watches.








What are your organization ideas? I'd love to see them. I will share more of mine with you soon.



No comments: