Sunday, March 30, 2008

My Computer Is Down and Out

You probably won't hear much from me this week. The laptop I use is getting fixed and is supposed to be done around April 8. It is Eli's laptop but he will be back on June and I'm sure he will want it back. I've been so spoiled using it. I guess I'll just have to get my own. Hey...Mother's Day is coming.

This one is hard to use to post pictures because all the USB ports are in the back and very hard to get to. Who designed it that way anyway? Someone who wasn't thinking clearly. Isn't it obvious that we need them accessible?

3 comments:

Stephanie Ford said...

Mom,
you should just leave your camera cord plugged into the USB port at the back of your computer then just attach it to your camera when you want to download.

Marissa Joy said...

Mom,
I tagged you and you have to write a list of the top ten things you want to do before you die. I am excited to see what is on your list. I hope you get the computer business sorted out. Love you!

Thimbleanna said...

Heheh, I'm crossing my fingers for your Mother's Day computer -- and now your girls have commented -- proof that they've seen the hint LOL!