Monday, July 18, 2011

A New Grandson

Sebastian Darcy S. was born this morning at 11:29 am.
He weighed in at 7 pounds 7 ounces and wad 20 inches long.
We had to be at the hospital at 5:30 am. so it has been a long day.
Everything went so well.  Mother and baby are doing great.
Candice did wonderfully well.
Grant and Cole were able to come and visit and were fascinating by the little guy.
Cole is so excited that he will finally get to be a big brother.
Grant staring in amazement.  They just kept saying, "he's so cute."
Cole couldn't be prouder.
Here's the proud dad.  He is so absolutely great with all his boys.  What a good dad.

Some phone pictures.  After Sebastian was all cleaned up.
Soon after the birth.  He was wide awake and looking so "all knowing."
Candice and baby.  Unfortunately, I took pictures with Candice's camera so that is all I have.  I will have to try and get the ones I used with Candice's camera.  It was a very full day and I am feeling Oh SO Tired but very blessed.  What a miracle the birthing process is.  I loved being there.  Thanks for inviting me Candice and Mark.  (I was supposed to be Candice's birthing coach until the epidural but she did great on her own.)

2 comments:

Thimbleanna said...

Oh Gosh Kim -- Congratulations to you all! I'm all teary -- I feel just like you -- there's nothing like being there -- it's breathtaking. I LOVE the pictures of the big brothers. Too Cute! I hope you all get some rest soon!

Cannyfinds said...

Congrats to you and your family, the pics are lovely xx