Thursday, May 28, 2009

Tablescape Thursday

Today is Tablescape Thursday at Between Naps on the Porch. See below for my post and go check out many other beautiful tablescapes.


My tablescape was done without spending any money. I just used things I already had around the house. I keep a big box of white candles around. Very inexpensive from Ikea and they come in very handy. You can't beat the price and they burn well without getting wax all over.

P.S. All those candles generate a lot of heat...just a warning. hee hee

3 comments:

Patty said...

Oh my goodness that table is stunning! I love all the crystal and the candles. What a wonderful way to be a princess for an evening!

Susan (Between Naps On The Porch.net) said...

Hi Kim,
I can't see your pics. :-( Is it just my computer?
Susan

Yellow Rose Arbor said...

I can't see your pictures either. ???

Katherine