Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Valentine Exchange Number Two

 Stephanie had her Valentine Exchange Party Saturday the 11th.  There were 21 people to exchange with.  Each person was asked to bring 12 Valentine's to exchange.  Steph does it speed dating style.  Creed, my grandson, took over my speed dates.  He exchanged all my Valentine's for me and then wanted to keep everything.  He had a lot of fun doing it.  I forgot my camera so took everything home so I could take pictures and then let Creed have almost everything.  OK...I kept the chocolates.  They were delicious.   And, I couldn't give up those cute measuring cups and teaspoons either.
 Little rose post earrings put in a miniature flower pot.
leather covered bobby pins, vinyl "love", taffy
felt heart garland
 Pancakes with cinnamon frosting.  What great presentation.

A vintage valentine enlarged and embellished.

Amazing cake balls dipped in chocolate.
Letter pressed card with custom made pencils.

I shared these with Eli...delicious.

There were 3 of these in that little bag.  There was a gooey filling in the middle.

A cute card with an owl and fox tattoo.

A little shovel full of m&m's

Water colored "love" with a bit of chocolate.

Great presentation with delicious handmade chocolate
Steph made lots of sugar cookies that everyone could decorate and take home.  She had strawberries and grapes, and other treats.  Plus, she had lots of cute decorations.  Lots of Valentine love was had by all.

1 comment:

M.L. @ The House of Whimsy said...

Hi Kim,
I don't make it over as often as I used to, but every time I do, I'm "Charmed.......I'm Sure!!!" ;-)
Mary Lou