Saturday, May 24, 2008

A Note for Steph and Eli's Homecoming

Steph, and anyone else in Salt Lake Area, here is your kind of website. They list things for sale on etsy, things to do in SLC, local stores, etc. http://www.yourheartout.com/ Check it out I think you'll like it.



I have less than a month until daughter number 2 moves back to Utah. She'll be home at the same time Eli, our missionary in Brazil, comes home. He is speaking in Sacrament meeting at the Sharon East Stake Center June 29 at 11 am. You are all invited to come. I'm so excited! Marissa will be here visiting too. Now, I have to figure out how to get daughter number 1 home. We don't want to leave anyone out.


Eli, on the right, and another Elder he took on splits. They are eating the cookies made from the mix I send in his birthday package.

3 comments:

Thimbleanna said...

I'm so excited for you Kim -- what a wonderful homecoming it will be with everyone there! Now, about that cookie mix.... Oh! BTW...I made your chicken burritos (oops, hubby's!) I left the kitchen for a minute and hubby sneaked a bite -- I heard a Wow! These are great!!! -- made me laugh!

Kairle Oaks said...

Hey, Kim! Thanks for stopping by my blog. Sounds like we're practally neighbors. Since your blog is set up as "no reply" I can't answer the questions you sent me. Please send me a private email (go to my profile and click on "Contact: Email") so that I can respond. It's so great to realize (once again) that it's such a small world!

Wow! Two months till your son gets home. It doesn't get much more exciting than that!!!

Steph said...

Mom,

Sometimes I wonder if you read my blog because I've talked about Your Heart Out a couple of times so that made me laugh.

We can't wait to see Eli. It's only a month away!