Tuesday, May 27, 2008

My Angel Friend

My friend Kathee (on the left) is an amazing person. I honestly have nicknamed her "Saint Kathee." She is always doing nice things for people. (She is also my exercise partner so we spend a lot of time together.)

I came home from work today to discover that I was the beneficiary of her good deed doing. She worked in my yard pulling weeds. She must have worked most of the day because there were huge piles of weeds. We tried to work in the yard this last weekend but the weather didn't cooperate. So, after work, my husband mowed the lawn while I spent time picking up weed piles and pulling up more. What can I say...we have a pretty big yard. But today, thanks to Kathee, the yard is much better. BTW, today was beautiful and now it is storming again. I don't mind it when it rains at night.

3 comments:

cotedetexas said...

email me a picture of your new chandelier!!!! I'm dying to see it, pluueezzee!!!!!

Thimbleanna said...

Wow! What a lucky girl you are to have such great friends. I wish you lived next door to me! And yeah -- lets see that chandelier!!!

Anonymous said...

What a great friend. Tell her hello for me.